Thursday, February 17, 2011

Is it February or May?

As another transplanted Wisconsinite pointed out, having the temperatures top freezing in February is usually a minor miracle in and of itself.  However, this is what the weather says in PA for me right now.
Weather for Feb. 17, 2011 in PA
Anyone else thinking of the May snowstorms that aren't totally unexpected back home?

I wish I could wear a nice spring top, maybe a skirt or shorts, and a spring/fall jacket.  It would really cheer me up to be able to enjoy this weather.  Instead, I'm still wearing full winter gear for mopeding home well after dark (when the temperature is most assuredly not a balmy 60).  I'm also stuck inside all day analyzing data.

Grad school celebration occurs when you have papers to read and can thus take them outside.

I hope everyone else is enjoying this weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment