Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

I know a lot of people don't like V-day, but the fiance and I see it as just an excuse to go out for a nice dinner.  (Also, this is the only time of year to get SweetTart Hearts (TM) in stores.  Yum!)  We went out on Sunday to the local Japanese/hibachi place and had a great time.  Here we are all dressed up before leaving the house.

I found this black sweater sheath dress at Goodwill; I even paid full price for it!  ($4.99 @ Goodwill that is)  The pin is actually another ribbon flower I made.
Munch just COULDN'T leave my pristine black dress alone, and since this is Munch for Lunch I have to include some gratuitous pictures of the furball, don't I?
My Valentine's Day kiss from Munch.

*pbbbbbt* I don't like you.  Hugs are for kitties only.
 I hope you all enjoyed the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment