Friday, May 13, 2011

Geek Alert: Gaming Quilt

As though I don't have enough ideas running around in my head and not enough time to do them, guess what I found a few nights ago while internet searching?  Ahhhh!  Want to make one so badly!
















Eeeeeek!  I especially love the underwater one with Mario in a froggie suit as a pillow.  God, Super Mario 3 was the best game ever.  Also, I am rather disappointed in the lack of Link quilts online.  SNES Zelda was the only one I owned and played to completion and it still holds a fond place in my heart.  I think a master sword quilt is in order.

Also, Nate saw these and went googley eyed at them.  Here is one craft he will whole-heartedly endorse.  He wants a Kirby.

Why can't Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind have something so easily translated to quilt form?  I lived that game for over three years...  It makes me sad there is no pixelated memorial to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment