Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My Little Pony

Ok, so I don't normally follow a ton of fads, but I've been browsing DeviantArt for several months and have seen a lot of very talented plushie artists on there.  It's a great source of inspiration for me as I make all my own patterns and decide what random fuzzy creature to make next.

Let's just say My Little Pony is very big on DA.  And I started watching the show.  And it's really not bad!  I was expecting all sorts of stupid girly things, but the show is actually very well written.  In any case, I am now making MLP plushies of my own and selling them on eBay to afford a new sewing machine (more on that another time).

But I just HAD to share this.  PonyCrafter on DA makes intricately detailed ponies... out of pipe cleaners!  It's unbelievable!  Here's her compilation shot showing all the ponies and pets and extras she's made so far.


Unbelievable.  Whether you like the show or not, her craftmanship is amazing.  This image can be found http://ponycrafter.deviantart.com/#/d4mp0d3

No comments:

Post a Comment