Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Pictures!

As promised, pictures from my Goodwill haul.  Sorting through them, I feel like I did even better than I thought.  There's definitely enough for two upcycled blankets.  And you know what?  I got ALL of it for <$35.

 Check this out... They're practically color matched, and there's a variety of textures and patterns.

 These are all in shades of pink or white.  The bottom left sweater is 100% cashmere.
I feel like I robbed Goodwill.  These sweaters are a mixture of wool, extra fine merino wool, lambswool, angora, and cashmere.  There's even some brand(ish) stuff like Forever 21, Express, GAP, St. John's Bay, and more.

I also picked up a few random items for their material, and these two lovelies: a Worthington 100% genuine leather jacket in excellent condition and almost butter soft, and an Ann Taylor Loft 100% silk blouse.  It feels amazing.  I'm a little conflicted about cutting up such a beautiful shirt, so if anyone knows a better use for it, feel free to let me know.  It still has the dry cleaning tags on it.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, you did get lots of goodies,and with all that name brand stuff at such a great price...Yea you did rob Goodwill-LOL Have fun crafting

    ReplyDelete